« All Events
May 14 @ 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location is Mary Woodman and Kevin White’s home near Columbus - W12108 Lange Road, Columbus, WI 53925
- Kevin will be roasting a pig and grilling chicken breasts; the hog that should be done about 4:30.
- People are welcome to arrive early afternoon (12 – 1) to enjoy the camaraderie.
- Kevin will be supplying buns, coleslaw, baked beans, BBQ sauce, condiments, plates, napkins, ice, coolers, and utensils.
- Patrollers should bring either an appetizer, salad, or a dessert to pass (and remember to label your dish :). Use the SignUp Genius for share what you'll be bringing: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E054AA5AA22A1FE3-awards
- Patrollers should bring the beverage of their choice, for themselves and their children.
- Patrollers should also bring lawn chairs for themselves, and a yard game if you like.
- Yes, children and dogs are welcome. There will be a bouncy house, hay rides, trampoline, bonfire and a variety of other activities for the families to enjoy.
- There will be DJ system set up.
- Mary and Kevin have 3.9 acres of woods and grass and a stream running in the back…SO families should be prepared for their little ones to get dirty; and bring butt packs just in case.
- Details on parking location will be provided later.
- Bring gallon freezer bags in order to take home any leftover pork.
- Rain date will be Sunday the 15th with same time table.
- There is no set time for the party to be over. ????
- Please respond on Humanity or to Gretchen or Dick by April 28 at the latest.