The CMSP Education Fund provides financial support to CMSP members that have shown a desire to enhance their patroller skills for the betterment of CMSP
- Budget: To be determined by CMSP Board each year.
- Education Fund Committee (EFC): Determined by committee chair and CMSP Board
- Education Fund Scholarship (EFS) application evaluation: Determined by EFC
- EFS candidates: Current CMSP members in good standing
- EFS eligible courses: Approved NSP, PSIA and Snowboard affiliate courses
- EFS maximum course allotment: $100 and will only be given for course fees. Transportation, housing, and meals can not be included.
- Patrollers wishing to apply should fill out the application form which is available here, in the patrol room, or from an education committee member. The form can then be submitted via email to email@example.com or put into the Education Committee mail slot in the patrol room.
- The application may be submitted before you take the course, or after completion of the course.
- Patrollers will be notified by the committee chair of acceptance.
- Money will not be disbursed until completion of the course, along with proof of completion.
Questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Pat Kelly.